Friday, June 20, 2008

Jan's testimony and update

Hi Everyone, I want to thank you all again for your Prayers,Love and Cards. It is so wonderful to be filled with so much Love everyday. I am truly grateful! Thanks to my Lord God in Heaven I am healing quickly. I have some pictures attached so you can see my progress.
On Tuesday June 17th I started my fitness program just six week since the accident. I lift weights, ride the stationary bike and in the pool doing exercises to strengthen my legs and increase my balance. I have started swimming laps, breast stoke and backward stroke. Next week I hope to start the front crawl. My right leg will take approximately four months to fully heal. The wires and braces were removed from my mouth on Wednesday June 18th, finally I can brush and floss properly again. This Monday I go and get my teeth fixed and cleaned. My ribs are almost healed, I can lay on both sides when I sleep. I still have a lot of numbness in my face and jaw but the nerve ending in time will grow back and should get back most of the feeling.
I praise the Our Lord God Jesus Christ everyday. I rejoice in how much God Loves me and healing me. I pray for everyone of you and if you need me to pray for someone please email me and I will put them on my prayer list. My e-mail is jankascak@shaw.ca.
I love you all
God Bless You
God has surly blessed me.
Love
Jan

0 Responses: